Páginas

terça-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2014

Neige et Noirceur – Future Torture




Quebec has a surprisingly vivid black metal scene. I’m not talking about the amount of bands from that specific region of Canada - since I have no data to elaborate on that – but the high quality of the extreme music produced there. And quality is what ultimately matters, right? When we speak of Quebecois black metal, heavy-weight names such as Sombres Fôrets, Forteresse or Gris come instantly to our minds. And now I got to know Neige et Noirceur, whose fourth full lenght, entitled Gouffre Onirique et Abîmes Cosmiques, is due out on the 28th of March. Sepulchral Productions unleashed one advance track on Youtube, which is embedded in this post. Neige et Noirceur immediately caught my attention with their melodic, atmospheric brand of black metal, with growling vocals that sometimes remind us of Gollum from The Lord of the Rings. I know nothing of the band besides the advance track unleashed by Sepulchral Productions, but now I definitely want to know a whole lot more.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário