Páginas

terça-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2014

SotD: Special Explosion - Lifeguard

Getting back on track with the blogging activities, here's a couple things I plan to do:

a) properly design this blog, it looks like crap;

Granted I know nothing of webdesign so the task should be long and painful. My drawing skills are subpar to say the least, so I can't really rely on some unique design shenanigans here. We'll see. I aim at something simple, light and effective.

b) set up an online radio;

I know just about as much as broadcasting and radio things as I do about webdesign, so this will be fun. I'll probably try out some podcasting first and then maybe get a proper stream going on. First things first though, have to work out how licensing works. That should prove itself an amusing pain in the ass...

These are my short-term plans, sitting aside the will to create actual content beyond posting one song per day - which, granted, is a challenge in itself, but I'm sure I could fit in other things.

--

Onward!



Today's song is by punkish indie band Special Explosion. This album brought me some ways to bands like Built to Spill, and though not standing out by any means the S/T album is pretty enjoyable as a whole. Here's the opening track, and welcome to 2014.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário