Páginas

segunda-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2014

Bohren & Der Club Of Gore - Ganz leise kommt die Nacht (video)

The band has been sharing this video via youtube but since not everyone is fond of that particular media I thought I'd share it along with some news.



So I've updated the blog layout. It might not seem much but it was a bit of work for me, since I had to tune into some coding (something that I know nothing about) but know you should see a "now streaming" feature up top where I'll be adding links to albums or other interesting shit that's streaming in the webs. I've also compiled a bit of a list for the songs of the day that I post... daily, which should make it easier to navigate around the blog.

That's pretty much it, but I'm pumped. Now I need to add some sort of "about" or "contacts" page, even though my G+ profile is here for anyone to see. Regular blog activity should return shortly!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário