Páginas

terça-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2014

Kall

First of all, greetings to all of you guys who choose to waste your time reading this (I’m guessing your lives are just so miserable and devoid of any meaning that you have nothing better to do anyway). I couldn’t think of a better way to initiate my activity in this blog than sharing with you two recent tracks by Stockholm’s sick bastards Kall. I’m a huge fan of the Swedish depressive black metal acts Hypothermia and Lifelover (among other projects involving Kim Carlsson, such as the now defunct Kyla and Life is Pain). After the tragic demise of B., some of the guys in Lifelover made the decision of taking the band’s legacy forward with a new project named Kall. They have released two songs so far and I eagerly await their debut.


In my opinion, Lifelover was the blissful musical invocation of pure mental illness; a sorrowful artistic distillation of schizophrenia; the perfect dysfunctional marriage between delusional euphoria and suicidal depression. Naturally, I could expect nothing less than this from Kall’s incursions. I have to say that the composition of the songs does not rise up to the level of Lifelover’s geniality, but then again these are just their two first recordings. Let’s wait for the album.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário