Páginas

segunda-feira, 9 de junho de 2014

Boris - Noise (streaming)

I'm really not sure what I'm feeling right now, this album is way weird. I'll get back to you on that, let me just say that the song Heavy Rain hits you like a cement train, out of the fucking blue - you'd think you'd notice the tracks under your feet? And then it jumps to Taiko No Baka, this twee-noise-pop interlude starkly contrasting with the previous wall of sound. I don't know, man.
This will asking for some looped listening. Fitting that Boris would send out a mature album like that, they do have the statute to demand some attention from the listener.
Though so far, the album, it's not something too noteworthy for me. 

Anyway, thought I could share. The album is streaming for a limited time on NPR, through this link.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário