Páginas

quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2014

Medo - Cruzando os Portais do Submundo


Some time-consuming personal projects have prevented me from contributing regularly to The Brainlesser. Even though I can't write lengthy texts for the time to come - not that it makes much of a difference for the 2 or 3 people who actually follow this joint -, I might as well at least keep you updated on what's spinning on my gramophone.

Today, I bring you Medo, a Portuguese act which plays black metal as it should be done: gruesome, ghastly, grim. Here's their third album, Cruzando os Portais do Submundo, released earlier this year. A huge plus: they write in the most beautiful language in the whole world, our native Portuguese – unlike many nationalistic, patrio-idiotic black metal bands who use the imperial tongue of the day; to wit, awfully written broken English.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário