Páginas

quarta-feira, 9 de abril de 2014

Vassafor – Obsidian Codex


Until a couple of days ago, I had no idea who the hell Vassafor were. When I got my hands on their LP Obsidian Codex, it was a shot in the dark. I found the aesthetic of the album appealing and I happened to read very good reviews of it recently. While listening to the first track, I was immediately mesmerized. This really is exceptionally good shit! I got spellbound by their ritualistic, atmospheric black metal (at given points, reminiscent of Blut aus Nord), with Beherit-like whispering growls in the background and egregious doomish passages. May you revel in this record as much as I do, and bask along this hypnotizing voyage through the entropic dimensions of our dark universe. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário